By Kathleen Hoy Foley
- You are your own authority.
- Question Everything. Including social, religious & political authorities
- Learn to listen and respond to your intuition. It is never wrong.
- Learn to be impolite. It must be part of your defense system.
- Nothing is unspeakable.
- Stare truth in the eye and speak it.
- You name abuse. Listen to your body. It will tell you. It is never wrong.
- Stare abuse in the eye and speak it.
- Stare abusers in the eye and name them.
- Use your voice. Use your words.
- BE LOUD. Violence against girls and women hides in the silent shadows.
- Know that you are powerful.
- KNOW THAT YOUR VOICE IS POWERFUL. USE IT.
http//www.pwrtalk.com/page/j-white archive 4-21-2013